We are a family run business with close-knit staff and a commitment to serve all of the community's needs. Here we understand that the road to wellness is a long one and better service creates a better quality of care. We are looking for people who are energetic, knowledgeable and committed to care to join our team!
We are currently in need of an Associate Chiropractor!!!
To be considered, you must have a Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree. We offer our employees paid vacation, regular chiropractic care, monthly bonus based on patient visits, up to date development training, and much more. We are willing to train newbies in the field and new graduates are welcome to apply.
Compensation: Depending on Experience and Credentialing
Employment type: Part time
- Conducts in-depth interviews with patients and properly analyses records, tests or exams to implement treatment plans.
- Provides treatment/therapy plans, new patient exams, re-exams, and education for chiropractic maintenance visits.
- Documents all patient records thoroughly and appropriately.
- Maintains compliance with procedures and policies according to regulatory agencies
- Must be flexible and good at time management
- Teachable attitude and a willingness to learn and grow
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Must have respect for all staff and colleagues and has ability to work in a team environment
- No prior history or current malpractice suit
For all inquires about this position please email us your resume at DrNordquist@hotmail.com we hope to hear from you soon!