Car Accident Injury Specialists for Puyallup / Graham
If you have recently been in a car accident, our goal is to get you your life back as quickly as possible. Doctors Nordquist and Schultz understand just how frustrating the aftermath of experiencing a car accident can be. Besides the headache of car repairs, insurance concerns and medical costs, the pain and suffering from your injuries are trying to slow you down. Even if you've been in an accident and are not experiencing any aches and pains - it is still highly recommended that you get checked as soon as possible. Sometimes auto injuries have a delayed onset of symptoms of up to a few weeks. The sooner you start care, the quicker the recovery.
Your Chiropractor's Responsibility
Doctors Nordquist and Schultz have been serving the greater Puyallup area for auto accident injuries with over two decades of combined experienced.
Our goals are always to:
- Get you out of pain fast!
- Find the best doctor or therapist for your type of injury.
- Accurately diagnose your condition to find the most effective treatment.
- Have a clear picture of how long it takes to get better.
- Employ chiropractic, massage, stretches and exercises to get you back to health now.
- Understand the legal and insurance aspect of car accidents to make sure you are covered.
Select Post-Graduate Education and Diplomates:
- Crash Dynamics and its Relationship to Causality
- Impairment Rating Certification
- Documentation and Reporting for the Trauma Victim
- Neurodiagnostics, Imaging Protocols and Pathology of the Trauma Patient
- Diagnostics, Risk Factors, Clinical Presentation and Triaging the Trauma Patient
- MRI, Bone Scan and X-Ray Protocols, Physiology and Indications of the Trauma Patient
- Neurodiagnostics Testing Protocols, Physiology and Indication for the Trauma Patient
- American Academy of Medical Legal Professionals
FAQs on Auto Accidents
1. Can chiropractic care help me with my auto injuries?
The Medical research indicates that chiropractic care after auto or work injuries is preferred over medical therapies. In fact, you are 60% less likely to be permanently disabled if you visit your DC over an MD after being injured.
The studies also say that paid costs for care with a chiropractor are 40% less vs. episodes initiated with an MD.
2. I don't have health insurance; will my car insurance cover the cost of my injury?
If you have Personal Injury Projection (PIP) coverage, which is an extension of your car insurance, you may be entitled to a recovery of your medical expenses up to a certain limit.
If you're not at fault in the accident and someone else is, the other driver’s insurance may cover the entire cost of your expenses.
3. How long it will take for me to get better?
It varies from case to case and there are a lot of factors. How bad were you injured? Did you brace for impact? How quickly do you heal? How soon after the accident did you start treatment. At Nordquist Chiropractic, doctor Nordquist and doctor Schultz will do everything he can to get you better as quickly as possible.
After an auto injury, let us help. From getting you out of pain to assistance with insurance companies, our team is here to help.
After an auto injury, let us help. From getting you out of pain to assistance with insurance companies, our team is here to help. Contact us today at 253.445.3000