Voted Best Chiropractors in Pierce County FOUR years in a row!!!
At Nordquist Chiropractic we strive to provide:
- Personalized treatment for your ache or ailment.
- The doctors will listen to your unique health concern and help you
- reach YOUR desired health goal with the
- latest and greatest healthcare technologies.
- We always value your time and know everyone is busy - expect very little wait times
- Expect a very friendly and helpful staff when you visit.
- Reasonable and competitive prices with a variety of payment options.
- If you've been injured, we provide quality documentation for your case and work directly with attorneys to assure best outcomes.
- Highest Google review ratings for the area and Best of Western Washington Winner 4 years in a row!
Dr. Jon Nordquist is a licensed Chiropractor serving the Puyallup, South Hill and Graham communities.
Dr. Jon Nordquist, DC, DAAMLP
Dr. Nordquist was born in Saskatoon and received a bachelor's in Science from the University of Saskatchewan. While playing college football for the Huskies he is proud to have played in the National Championship game.
Dr. Nordquist attended The Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas where he was awarded the "White Coat" award as the schools first senior coach.
Nordquist Family Chiropractic started in 2007 where the focus has been to help families regain their health. Dr. Nordquist's passion has been Personal Injury (injuries from car accidents and on the job) and has been certified in the following Post-Graduate education:
Crash Dynamics and Its Relationship to Causality
- Impairment Rating Certification
- Documentation and Reporting for the Trauma Victim
- Neurodiagnostics, Imaging Protocols and Pathology of the Trauma Patient
- Diagnostics, Risk Factors, Clinical Presentation and Triaging
- MRI, Bone Scan and X-ray Protocols
- Neurodiagnostic Testing Protocols and Physiology for the Trauma Patient
- American Academy of Medical Legal Professionals
Dr. Darin Schultz, DC
Post Education Certification includes:
- Chiropractic & Treatment of Golf Injuries
- Advanced Rehab of the Shoulder
- Extremity manipulation and Rehab
- Laser therapy and Injury
- Posture, Exercise and Strategies